General event info
- From 06/09/2023 to 08/09/2023
- Savona University Campus (University of Genova), via Magliotto 2, Savona, Italy.
- University of Genova (UNIGE)
The Conference aims to provide an unprecedented opportunity for the academic and industrial communities to meet in a highly interdisciplinary environment, investigate new ideas, share innovative solutions, and discuss future research directions in the area of energy storage, battery system/technology level, and coupling in power plants and hybrid systems and of polygeneration. Invited speakers will present potential applications for enhanced power generation efficiency, synergies with alternative technologies, industry-academia collaborative framework, intellectual property management, and others.
Dissemination activity/partner’s role at the event
- GREENCAP partner and coordinator BED disseminated the GREENCAP project through an oral presentation, presenting the progress on high-energy-density supercapacitors using graphene-based supercapacitors and ionic liquid-based electrolytes.
- Sebastiano Bellani participated in following and discussing the most promising technologies for conventional and renewable power generation, enhancing efficiency, and flexibility, reducing emissions, and including advanced energy storage solutions.
- Other HE projects / projects with a similar topic that have attended the event (or other parties you are collaborating with): LOLABAT (https://cordis.europa.eu/project/id/963576/it); GRA4FITE3 (https://gr4fite3.eu/)
- Estimation of attendees: ~200 (including online participation).