General event info
- From 04/09/2023 to 08/09/2023
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Graphene Flagship
Graphene Week is the Graphene Flagship’s annual conference and Europe’s leading conference on graphene and 2D materials. The multidisciplinary event gathered the latest research on graphene and related material as well as the latest application in innovation. Graphene Week 2023 rpresents a great venue for discussing the commercialisation of graphene, industrial applications and challenges in upscaling processes.
Dissemination activity/partner’s role at the event
- GREENCAP partner and coordinator BED disseminated the GREENCAP project through an oral presentation, presenting the progress on high-energy density supercapacitors using graphene-based supercapacitors and ionic liquid-based electrolytes.
- Agnese Gamberini participated to discuss her presentation focused on the recent findings from GREENCAP’s research and development on 2D materials, including graphene and MXenes, as novel and sustainable electrode materials for supercapacitors.
- Other HE projects / projects with a similar topic that have attended the event (or other parties you are collaborating with): Graphene Flagship, WP12 – Energy Storage (https://graphene-flagship.eu/research/work-packages/work-package-12-energy-storage/); Graphene Flagship, GrEEnBAT Spearhead Project (https://graphene-flagship.eu/innovation/spearheads/c3-sh09-greenbat/).
- Estimation of attendees: ~490 (from 37 countries).